The Dog reflective waterproof raincoat is a must-have accessory for pet owners who want to keep their furry friends safe and dry in even the wettest weather. This coat is made from strong, durable nylon that provides excellent protection against rain and other wet elements while remaining lightweight and breathable. The coat also features a reflective trim along the edges which helps to make your pet more visible in low-light conditions. The bright colors help to make your pup stand out even more. Finally, the coat has adjustable straps at both the neck and chest so you can customize the fit for your pet’s individual needs.
If your dog is a male dog, you need to cut along the triangle part of the raincoat at belly part to allow the male dog to pee. After cutting, there is no need to worry that the cut will affect the shape and use of the garment.
These raincoats are not custom-made. If the bottom of trousers are long, they can be rolled up, and if the back part is longer or the chest part is bigger, then you can fold it too.
The length of the back does not include the length of the collar.
1. The waterproof and reflective zipper on the back prevents the dog from getting lost at night, and keeps your dog dry when there is heavy rain.
2. There is a bungee cord in the neckline, which can be tightened, so that rain, snow, and winds can't get inside of the raincoat. There is also a button in the neckline to flexibly adjust the degree of tightness at neck part.
3. Because of the high collar design at the neck part there is no need for your dog to have a hood. Research has found that most dogs do not like wearing a hood, because wearing a hood will affect the dog's sense of sight and sound. When a dog walks while wearing a raincoat, the raincoat will produce a rustling sound due to the fabric of the raincoat. A hood will occasionally obscure a dog's vision, making it impossible for the dog to see things clearly. Therefore, the high collar design at the neck part makes the raincoat cover the dog's chin part, so that nearly all the dog's body is wrapped, leaving only the dog's head exposed.
4. Reflective strips are designed on the front, back, left and right sides of the dog's raincoat so that you can see your dog at night. Additionally, the reflective waterproof zipper on the back of the garment helps to make your dog more visible because it glows at night.
5. The zippers are located on top, which makes it easy to put on and take off the raincoat. At the same time, the fabric lining at the fly part next to the zipper will prevent your dog's hair from getting caught in the zippers.
6.Hoods for Dogs : Some dog owners prefer that their dogs wear a hood when it is raining. The hood is not attached to the raincoat and can be easily removed. The hood can be attached to the raincoat by fastening buttons on the neckline of the garment. There is an adjustable draw string which can be used to change the size of the hood. Additionally, there is a magic tape tie under the brim, which can be used to protect the dog's chin and neck.
7. There is a piece of cloth beside a small hole on the back neck part, and the hole is designed to attach a lead to the raincoat.
8. If your dog is a male dog, you need to cut along the triangle part of the raincoat at belly part to allow the male dog to pee. After cutting, there is no need to worry that the cut will affect the shape and use of the raincoat.
9. The raincoats are not custom-made. If the bottom of the trousers are long, they can be rolled up, and if the back part is longer or the chest part is bigger then you can fold it too.